incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Lin Ma <>
Subject Re: Please review trial load of Symphony dumpfile
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 05:25:42 GMT
As far as I know, the Sun LGPL should be OK in this stage.

There is a IBM SGA which describes all kinds of license includes in
the contribution.

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<> wrote:
> I did a quick look.
> There appears to be a great deal of IP cleanup required, particularly Sun LGPL notices.
 It is good that this is going to be in a separate subtree of the incubator/ooo/ SVN starting
> I have no way to comment on the completeness or accuracy of the materials, of course.
>  - Dennis

Erik Ma

View raw message