incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raul Pacheco da Silva <raulpachecodasi...@gmail.com>
Subject manuals on OpenOffice
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 16:17:49 GMT
Good morning, I am a simple end user and fan of this software and am not
very good thing in these licenses, and would assist the project with the
translation of manuals as I did with the LO, manuals found on this page of
the wiki:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_Chapters_ODT

I saw that these manuals are under the GNU

"
ThisDocument is excellant Copyright © 2005-2010 by the contributors listed
below. You may distributeit and / or modify it under the terms of the GNU
General PublicLicense Either (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html), version
3 or later, or the Creative Commons Attribution License (http:// /
creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0 /), version 3.0 or later.

Within this guide Alltrademarks Belong To Their legitimate owners. "

and footer

"You can download
an editable version of this document from
http://oooauthors.org/english/userguide3/published/ "

are showing that these documents OOOautohrs

We can make some indication in this direction and use the license at the end of
the Apache Incubator

"Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may Obtain a copy of the License at

Unless required by Applicable law or Agreed to in writing, software
Warranties WITHOUT OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, express or implied Either.
limitations under the License. "

Well if someone can help me, thank you and the same can be done in other
languages ​​with respect to manual.
Desfazer edições
--
Raul Pacheco da Silva