incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] AOOo french website
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 18:18:44 GMT
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> wrote:

> I would like to add : some links are not very good and have to be removed.
>
> In particular :
>
> - the blog who is not really "independant" : http://oooforum.free.fr/
>
> - this one making money and doing propaganda for TDF and LO =>
> http://enventelibre.org/la-mouette

Do we really want our user-facing pages to be featuring personal blogs at all?

1) We have an official project blog;  http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/

2) We would welcome NL community posts on the official blog

3) There is also an Apache committers "planet" where any Apache
Committer can add their personal blog:
http://planet.apache.org/committers/

4) It is possible that we could create and maintain an AOO planet as
well, where more personal blogs could be used

But in general, I think the NL pages should express a Project/PMC
view, not an individual view.

-Rob