incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [URGENT] Broken download link
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 14:47:23 GMT
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM, RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/5/8 drew jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> I don't see the problem, it works for me. Can somebody else confirm the
>>> problem ...
>>
>> I can - just tried - it's the http://www.openoffice.org/download/ that
>> is wrong, it's all leading to 3.3 currently.
>>
>> //drew
>>

>>> Juergen
>>

> Weird... this morning, before the release announcement both
> openoffice.org/download and download.openoffice.org gave me 3.4.
> Something happened on site update.

I just fixed it.  I may have broken it as well.  Not sure what
happened.  Roberto noticed a bad link to the templates site, so I
updated this in the CMS.  Trivial URL change.  But somehow it backed
out the Javascript updates to the old URLs.  Not sure how that
happened.

In any case, let's all be careful, check the diff's, etc., and make
sure we're checking in what we think we are checking it.

-Rob