incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: old business -- graduation preparation?
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 16:00:37 GMT
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking at:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning
>
> There are quite a number of "non-linked" boxes here. Do we need to work on
> these?
> And, if so, do we have some guidelines about how to create entries for
> these?

That planning page was my attempt, in the earliest days of the
podling, to put some structure behind the planning discussions, so we
could execute on the various short term and long term goals
simultaneously.  Some parts of that structure were more useful than
others.   But nothing forces us to continue with that approach.

For graduation, the task list we should be looking at is in our status
file:  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

In particular there are a few boxes at the bottom that have not yet
been marked as complete.

-Rob