incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribution to Open Office development - translating to balkanese languages
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 22:43:54 GMT
Sending directly to Muharem, since he is probably not subscribed to
the mailing list.

Welcome!

In general we need translation help in two areas:  1) website (and
Dave has some good starting information there) and 2) product
localization.

Our current product translation files are here:
https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/

As you can see, Bosnian is 86% complete.  If you prefer to work using
an offline tool we can send you the .PO file.  Or, you can translate
online via Pootle.

Regards,

-Rob

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On May 18, 2012, at 1:33 AM, Muharem Dobrnjić wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am willing to contribute to Open Office development. I speak English fluently in
written and spoken as well as Bosnian and Croatian. Perhaps I could also contribute to creating
localized website for Bosnian language as well as writing  (translating) support documentation.

the Bosnian one at http://www.openoffice.org/bs/