incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache mirrors are seeded
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 21:12:22 GMT
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We actually had our bandwidth controls a
> bit too tight for the first day, but in
> general I'd suggest anticipating about 24
> hours between the time dist/ is populated
> and the time an adequate supply of mirrors
> have picked up the packages.  Please continue
> to notify infra in advance of any dist/ drops.

This is great news.  Thanks.

> I trust someone is taking care of the Mirrorbrain
> network as we have no stake in seeding that.

Not an issue yet.  Initially we're not using MirrorBrain for AOO 3.4.
But when we enable the automatic upgrade checking in a week or two,
we'll direct that traffic to MirrorBrain.

What about SourceForge?   Roberto -- When will SourceForge be ready to
start accepting load?

-Rob