incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] "Get it here" community download promotion program
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 15:14:26 GMT
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:44 AM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 16:38 -0400, Shane Curcuru wrote:
>> +1 on the general plan.  Allowing broad use of logo(s) that point to
>> AOO, but is clearly distinct from the actual AOO product logo(s) is a
>> great idea.

>> > I don't think we received any feedback from Trademarks@ on this proposal.
>> >
>> > -Rob

>> Yes, please; have it checked into SVN and on the main site since that's
>> a location that all projects clearly monitor for changes and use for
>> permanent storage.
>
> Hi,
>
> Well, both the SVG and PNG files are on the wiki now - is there a
> particular place in the SVN repo where folks would want these put?

We currently have:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/pmc/ for generic
non-code PMC stuff.  Right now it just has stuff related to the SGA
from Oracle.

What if we created a new subdir:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/pmc/marks

Under there we could put material related to our trademarks. There
will likely be copies of them in other directories, on the website,
etc.  But this can be the official location for the reference copy of
the logos, including source.