incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please review trial load of Symphony dumpfile
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 01:35:42 GMT
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I did a quick look.
>
> There appears to be a great deal of IP cleanup required, particularly Sun LGPL notices.
 It is good that this is going to be in a separate subtree of the incubator/ooo/ SVN starting
out.

> I have no way to comment on the completeness or accuracy of the materials, of course.

Right.  I think it is mainly for the Symphony developers in Beijing to
confirm that this is correct contents, and for us all to agree that
this is the correct location in the tree, i.e., ooo/symphony.