incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hebrew translator
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 22:54:20 GMT
On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 2:43 AM, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@gmail.com> wrote:
> I submitted the iCLA, I'll get back to you once the application will be
> approved.

Hello Yaron,

I can confirm that your iCLA was received.  Your name now appears in
this list here, of volunteers (Apache-wide) who have submitted an iCLA
but are not yet committers in any specific project:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas

> Is there anything special I should add to the form in order to clairfy that
> I'm interested in translating?

No.  What you did is perfect.

If you look at our Pootle server, you see that our Hebrew translation
is 92% complete.  Any help you can give us to get this to 100% would
be greatly appreciated.

You can work online, using Pootle.  Or we can email you the .PO file,
which is understood by some off-line translation tools.

Please send further questions, updates to this ooo-dev list.  We can
make a special test build for you when the translation is done,

Thanks!

-Rob