incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blogs back (?)
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 13:19:46 GMT
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rob,
>
> Where is the best place to blog about AOO? I'd like to blog about
> UX-related topics.

We have a project blog here:  http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/

Since it is relatively new, it does not have a huge audience, but it
does reach the extended project community.  By promoting posts via
Twitter and Google+ we can reach further, even much further, depending
on the interest on the topic.

If you want to draft a blog post, in plan text, or HTML, I can help
you get it into the blog.   It would be a good way of making a Call
for UX Volunteers.

-Rob