incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Office
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 16:20:06 GMT
Hello Janet,

Apache OpenOffice is an open source software application published by
the Apache Software Foundation.   As open source, it is made freely
available for use under the following license:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

We typically don't find that it is necessary for us to sign additional
documents to permit use and redistribution of our software.  Those
permissions are already given by the above license.

But please let us know if you believe that you need permissions beyond
those granted by the license.

Regards,

-Rob Weir, Apache OpenOffice Project Management Committee