incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Wigforss <erik.wigfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Rendering] Trying to render text page to a bitmap
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 13:58:45 GMT
I get all kinds of errors. Errors I shouldn't even get. I have tried in AOO
and LO. Got it working in LO but very unstable crashing for no reason at
all every time. In AOO it don't work at all even if it works in LO
unstably. It's so wierd and totally random.

Now this line in "Function getGraphFromUrl(sFileURL as String) As Object"
don't work:
---
   Dim oProvider As Object
   oProvider = createUnoService("com.sun.star.graphic.GraphicProvider")
   Dim oPropsIN(0 to 0) As Object
   oPropsIN(0) = new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
   oPropsIN(0).Name  = "URL"
   oPropsIN(0).Value = sFileURL
   getGraphFromUrl = oProvider.queryGraphic(oPropsIN())

---
I have changed some line like the props setup lines beacuse they didn't
work at all before.