incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [User Experience] - What is the status of the user experience project?
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 09:30:16 GMT
Hello All,

I'm pleased to announce that we have established a new AOO user experience
community. Watch
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice_User_Experiencefor
updates.

If you're passionate about designing and developing great software, then
AOO UX would welcome your support. Please show your support and share you
UX interests on the AOO UX community members list. Visit
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_User_Experience_Community_Membersto
sign up.

AOO UX community seeks to understand who uses AOO and what it means in
their life. Let's work together to enhance the existing products, and
design our future products.

Regards,
Kevin

AOO User Experience Design