incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UX, Inclusive Design, Fluid Project
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 03:30:11 GMT
Louis,

"Inclusive" or "universal", accessible design is very important.

You are correct, we are on the cusp of UX invention, and your input would
be greatly appreciated.

The UX community is starting fresh, and welcomes your support.

Watch your inbox and the community wiki for more information.

Regards,
Kevin

AOO UX Community