incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UX] New AOO User Experience Community
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 03:23:50 GMT
Hello all,

Thanks for input.

Here is what I understand the community is saying:

AOO community = team
[UX] = mailing list topic prefix
User experience - design and development topic related to the end user
experience
People who contribute to user experience activities - a self-selected group
of individuals working on a common user experience- related tasks for a period
of time
Pronoun "I" is preferred to "we"

Got it. This makes sense.

I'm still adapting to the "Apache" way. I appreciated the ongoing feedback
and guidance.

Regards,
Kevin
A contributor to the self-selected group of individuals working on a number
of common user experience-related tasks for the next little while :)

On Thursday, May 24, 2012, Yong Lin Ma wrote:

> Whatever it is named, I think it is good for people who are
> experienced in UX design identify themselves out here. Designers need
> other's help to implement their ideas. The bar for UX design of such a
> product is very low. Everyone can have its own opinions or brilliant
> ideas. But it is also easy to mess up a product by combining many good
> ideas together. If things going well, there will be situations that
> people get different opinions about a ux change and the fall into
> endless discussion. I would trust UX designer's choice in case like
> that, if we a decision must be made in the end.
>

> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Paulo de Souza Lima
> <paulo.s.lima@varekai.org> wrote:
> > 2012/5/24 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>

> >> jogischmidt@googlemail.com

Lima: