incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] IBM SGA/CCLA Submitted for Symphony Source Code Contribution
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 09:13:30 GMT
Juergen,

UX has prepared assessment of other merge candidates that assess the areas
to emulate, area to avoid, and areas where we can improve from a user
experience perspective. We have sample work products that we can use as a
template.

I'll capture this as a UX exploration task in the UX wiki and ask for
volunteers. Do you have a bugzilla ID that we can reference?

Regards,
Kevin

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Juergen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com