incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] [USER EXPERIENCE] - Create ooo-ux mailing list
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 09:57:02 GMT
Hello All,

I would like to propose the creation of an
ooo-ux@incubator.apache.orgmailing list.

The frequency of UX-related discussions are increasing, and interest in the
UX community is growing.

It's time to create a mailing list to focus the conversation, and channel
our creative energy ;)

I volunteer to be a moderator, and would welcome a few others to join me.

I am a Certified User Experience Professional with 15 years experience
leading, managing and delivering user experience projects.

Regards,
Kevin

AOO User Experience Designer