incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Happy Birthday, OpenOffice!
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 05:07:59 GMT
Hey all,

Folklore is an important part of any sustainable community, we should
celebrate and promote this milestone.

The anniversary could give our marketing push for 3.4 some great visibility.

Finally, we can use the narrative as an opportunity for people to reflect
on how they have used our product over the past years, and invite them to
tell us how they would expect to use OpenOffice in the next ten years.

UX could blog on this topic to start the conversation. I'll put it on my
list.

Some thoughts.

Regards,
Kevin