incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject [USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN] - Story tellers wanted
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 03:11:13 GMT
Do you like to write and tell stories? Do you want to bring an Apple-like
approach to designing our products? AOO UX could use your support.

To better understand how people integrate our product into their lives, the
UX sub-community is looking to author a series of stories and usage
scenarios.

The goal is to understand how people use AOO, and how they want it to
compliment their physical and virtual realities.

Thoughts? Interested?