incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Xia Zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][AOO3.4.1] proposed time schedule and included content
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 09:16:01 GMT
Hi Juergen,

I give +1 for contents you proposed.

One thing I care more about is the key bug fixes. We need define what kind
of defects are critical defects for maintenance release-- I think 3.4.1 is
one maintenance here. Regression, High severity, Usability? With the
schedule you proposed, I only suggest include high severity and regression
ones. The focus should be more languages version and security fixes.

I will suggest some areas for testing in qa list and delivery weekly report
from next week.

Best regards,

Lily

Best regards,