incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Xia Zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance!
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 09:26:38 GMT
I have replied in private mail list... And now replied here again.

Usually we should have AOO 3.4 performance data before we ship it..... What
we should do now is building the performance baseline for AOO 3.4, and
comparing with LO and MS office. Actually we are doing that now, try to
build AOO 3.4 performance baseline using automation tool proposed in the
community, that is, GUI+Lib. But it need time.

I'd like give manual performance data for AOO 3.4 first. I have had some of
the data.

Best regards,

Lily