incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After AOO 3.4?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 07:10:30 GMT
+1  ... With some questions:

(1) For 3.4.1
I remember some showstopper candidates early this year that were moved out
of 3.4 finally. I think they should be the candidate of 3.4.1. But I don't
know how we should process... Should we check the query e.g.
All340CriticalOpening and take the resultset as a base? Or just call for
the input in 3.4.1 project wiki from blank?
(2) For 3.5
After Symphony code contribution, I think we may consider some enhancement
from Symphony that is important, being able to migrate quickly and no UI
impact. e.g. some reliability and fidelity improvement.

(3) For 4.0
It may take long time for the formal release. While I hope we can have
milestone builds with accumulated features and relatively stable quality to
recommend regularly (e.g. monthly?). It is a kind of Agile practice. Of
course, it will be better if those milestones will be formal releases as
3.5, 3.6...

  Just my thought...

- Simon