incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 3.4 downloads by language and country
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 03:55:03 GMT
You are right, Kevin.
And not only MS Office, but also some local vendors (e.g. WPS) has big
share in China. We should take more effort to promote AOO.
Social features can help us. And I also think open and free is our strong
weapon. e.g. If we can influence more to universities through some programs
to attract more students...

- Simon