incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 341 Release Blocker Query in BugZilla
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 06:20:13 GMT
Oliver,
  Lily's query in fact should be called "Open341ReleaseBlocker", not
"All341Release Blocker".
  So I just copied Lily's query and renamed it as "Open341ReleaseBlocker".
And I shared it together with another query I created -
"Resolved341ReleaseBlocker", which covered the defects you listed below.
  Thanks!

- Simon