incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "F C. Costero" <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how dare youy!!!!!
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 02:14:05 GMT
I'll take a guess that your file associations have been changed so
that all files appear with the OpenOffice icons. This doesn't mean
that content of the files has been changed, just that your operating
system will open them with OpenOffice. There is a tutorial on the user
forum to help people change the file associations.
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12918#p60678.
If that isn't your problem then please let us know what did happen.

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Can you please be specific about what happened?
>
> There is nothing from this project that should interfere with your use of Microsoft software
or your PC.

> What exactly was changed that was not expected?
> What did Apache OpenOffice have to do with it?
>
> I am sorry for your distress.  Please help us understand what happened so there is a
way for us to assist you.

>  - Dennis

appalled and consider this an incredible invasion of privacy? I am reporting you to every
federal and state agency that could possible sue you for hacking!!! Your organization deserves
to have any licenses you have immediately revoked. If I thought it would do any good, I would
use language that would make even a sailor blush!! I PAIDfor Microsoft and you have STOLEN
it from me. In my opinion, that is a crime!!! This is MYcomputer and I make the decisions,
not you.