incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Apache license (invariant section)
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 19:44:07 GMT
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the Apache license allows, for a document, the
creation of invariant sections, like the GFDL, to require the presence of
these sections in all derived versions.

On the "Contributors" page of a document, I would like to include people
who contributed, with their name, email, website and a short advertising
message describing their activities. I want to protect and enforce this
page that it is reproduced in all derived versions of the original
document. Is this possible and if so, how the text of the Apache 2.0
license should it be formulated?

Many thanks

Regards,

--