incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From JH Chen <>
Subject Re: UPDATE
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 14:49:28 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I just check the download url your provided, please be careful if you
download from bottom of the link , it re-direct to libraoffice not apache
openoffice. Perhaps someone should correct the description, the description
is for LibraOffice...

*"Note: As of April 2011, commercial development of project
has been terminated. LibreOffice, a fork of OpenOffice is now available for
download **here* <>*."*