incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Da Li <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject [Extension]Issues on using SWT library on MAC
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 01:32:46 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to build a AOO extension with SWT library.
The extension has a menu, when I click the menu, a SWT shell will be
opened.
The extension works fine on windows and linux. But on MAC, it seems that
something is broken:
When I click the menu, the SWT shell be opened.Do something in the shell
window and close the shell.(All things are fine now.)
I can't quit AOO in normal way now, Command +Q, or Openoffice.org->Quit.
The menus below Openoffice.org don't work anymore.
It seems that the SWT JAVA library, block some messages.

Do anyone know about this issue?
Is there a way to avoid it?