incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduces
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 00:45:46 GMT
On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 8:20 PM, luizheli <luizheli@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Once you're done the press release we will translate it and inform the
> whole of Brazil about the big news: Apache OpenOffice return.

OK, great. Please hold 'your fire' until I provide you the final draft of
the Press Release for your translation. I hope to deliver this to you by
the end of tomorrow, Friday, May 4.
That should give you enough time to prepare your plans for Brasil, and
coordinate our schedules for announcement on May 8th.

Thank you!

/don