incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] IBM SGA/CCLA Submitted for Symphony Source Code Contribution
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 20:19:47 GMT
A few minutes ago, I submitted the IBM Software Grant Agreement and
Corporate Contributor License Agreement for IBM Lotus Symphony
contribution. This action means infra can begin to prepare to receive the
'Contribution" into svn when they're ready. We will be providing more
descriptive content to the list tomorrow when our China team wakes up. :)
This is just a short announcement to get the ball rolling.

We announced our plan to do this on July 15, 2011. The successful delivery
of Apache OpenOffice 3.4 has now made it possible to move forward.  We hope
the community will invest time and energy to study and understand this
contribution and help determine how best to use it going forward for the
benefit of the public good.

This ends the Symphony fork here with Apache OpenOffice.