incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 00:43:01 GMT
Juergen et al, (*and I mean everyone*!),

This is so amazing. My 'hats', my 'Apache Hat', 'my IBM Hat', are off to
you guys. If I may be so direct as to say, we have come together in a new
way, fashioning the future from the past. This may sound simple, but it is
not. I think we can agree on this.

This is just the beginning. We have very many steep hills to climb and more
trust to build and more arguments to wage. That's the norm, right? Our
users depend on us now, we must not let them down, while we invite them to
join and work with us at the same time.

Onwards!

/don