incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propose testlink
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 02:00:29 GMT
+1
Since more and more professional QAs joined our project, I think test
case management system is a better choice than WIKI. If general users
feel it's too complex, we can customized it later.

2012/5/3 Yan Ji <yanji.yj@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>    As I recommend before, Testlink is an open source tool which used for test management,
such as test project management, test specification management, test plan management, etc…
If we adopt this tool in Aoo project, I'm sure we will gain lots of benefit.

>   I built a virtual machine which host a TestLink demo. Is there any place I can put
it to so everybody can practice. The file(.vdi) size is about 6.17 GB. Who can help?

--
Best Regards