incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peng Chen <chenpeng2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A wiki about how to support a VBA API
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 08:07:15 GMT
When users load MS document in OpenOffice with VBA, sometimes the macro
doesn't work, because we lack the support of VBA APIs in OO.
In this wiki, what's I want to express is that you can add the unsupported
API by yourself in OO's code if you meet such situation or you have
interesting to implement unsupported VBA APIs in OO.