incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Would there be any interest in starting a AOO Group on Launchpad
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 18:41:51 GMT
I was about to commit the AOO code to a PPA for myself, but as Drew
mentioned, it might be a lot more fun if we started a little team to set up
a repo for Ubuntu for the new RC.  Would you like to play?  I am good at
thrashing things out (even reading the fine manual at times) but I have
never set up a PPA before.  I have come as far as making a "test PPA" but I
haven't added any files.
Apparently Launchpad makes its own debs, so that is not necessary.

-Wolf

PS earlier messages below...