incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject [Ubuntu Packaging] Project and blueprint related to the team
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 14:57:53 GMT
Hi Y'all
I have added a project and a blueprint for developing the packages.  There
was a much older "unofficial openoffice.org" project from 2009 but it was
empty and I have asked its maintainer to join the new team.

Drew, you were saying we should upload the source and see how launchpad
makes packages out of it.  The team is maintainer of the project so "in
theory" you or any team member should be able to add info to the
blueprint.  If somebody can check what is possible there, I would
appreciate it.

-Wolf
Open-Source Software in Libraries - http://FOSS4Lib.org
Apache Open Office Developer wolfhalton@apache.org