incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are there 3 wiki websites?
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 05:35:05 GMT
At least 3 wikis.
Ooo4kids is a different organization that is aimed at a younger
demographic. I do not know a lot about their mission.

Wiki.services.openoffice.org is for how-to articles about using openoffice
and existed in similar form when Sun owned the openoffice project.

cwiki is about/for designing and developing the programs in the apache
openoffice suite.

Cheers,
Wolf

http://evergreen-community-01.lyrasistechnology.org