incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From ZuoJun Chen <zjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A wiki about how to support a VBA API
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 05:45:44 GMT
Hi,  Andrew, I think the article is about VBA Macros interoperability
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/VBA . It explains the details if
you want to hack OO for more excel macros support.  Currently there are
still many VBA apis not supported in OO,  although the support framework
has been implemented.