incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yue Helen <helenyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 08:59:27 GMT
Congratulations! and thanks for all people who worked very hard/helped on
this great delivery! It's a success for this community, and a beginning of
our excitement in Apache.

When will we have 3.4 release formally announced/shared with others? Are
there any more work left before we announce it?

Helen