incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yue Helen <helenyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] [USER EXPERIENCE] - Create ooo-ux mailing list
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 23:26:07 GMT
I will personally join the UX discussion...although not sure if I have time
to be the moderator; if you do need the 3rd one, I'm happy to help for
now.  I'm not a UX profession, but I ever had a small UX design team, and
involved a lot of discussion with them, and I knew office product quite
well and very interested in this area ^o*.

Good that some people here are interested to join the discussion...I
suggest we can do discussion on both lists with different focus. UX mail
list and blog gives us some space to focus on UX
strategy/plan/design/issues, while we still need to reach users/developers
on the dev list or user list to get their voice quite frequently...for
example, do the user study, and get feedback, review designs, and actually
many to do! Let's give it a try...

Helen