incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yue Helen <helenyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][AOO3.4.1] proposed time schedule and included content
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 09:20:40 GMT
+1. Thanks for bring it out...it looks like a good plan! I agree that the
focus of 3.4.1 is translation and critical bug fix only...And we should
have separate discussion on 3.5 development.

My only comment is that, it could be too aggressive to leave only one week
for both RC voting and publish...maybe two weeks are better?