incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Troll warning
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 12:30:41 GMT
On 18 May 2012 13:21, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> But 'Rob Weir Farts During Playing of LibreOffice National
>> Anthem" will be headline news and will be retweeted 100 times.
>>

> You made me ROFL. Thanks for that. Have a good Friday.

I too laughed at this.

However, once I stopped laughing I read the
article. I'm not sure what the problem is. It seems pretty well
balanced to me. I'm happy to see it being retweeted a great deal. It
gives space to both the "LO" has won and the "AOO" will accelerate
innovation arguments. It's now the job of this project to do that
innovative work in collaboration with anyone who wants to play.

Ross