incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: AOO 2 million?
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 07:12:18 GMT
+1 to a return to a focus on the community members.

After Rich's interview with me another mentor pointed out that I've done
more publicity around AOO than the rest of the community put together. It
was pointed out that this might be making the mentoring look more important
than the coding. Not a good thing.

More people have to step up and provide material for the project to use.
There are people ready to turn it into content and there are milestones to
hang these things from.

Ross