incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Can you please send less emails...
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 14:56:59 GMT
Here's a trick I use. Set up a filter for your name and have it mark such
mails as important. Then adopt a practice of using peoples names when you
specifically want them to comment, e.g. "I'd like to know what Foo has
planned before we move on that". Others will follow suit.

When you come back you can skim subjects fairly quickly, safe in the
knowledge that if your opinion is needed for some reason the mail will have
been flagged.

Ross