incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: What is a PMC Chair?
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 22:46:22 GMT
Typical time commitment, over and above normal PMC duties and in a healthy
community, would be an average of 3-10 hours a month. The range is pretty
much dependent on how involved one is with the broader ASF issues, e.g.
read all board and infra mail or just the essential stuff.

There is a danger that one gets sucked in even further to other projects
and foundation activities. At this point there really is no upper limit,
but it is all voluntary.

Of course if there is an issue to resolve you can add any number of
additional hours to that.

Ross