incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.l...@varekai.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Wiki upgrade
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 19:54:20 GMT
Hi.

I was making some tests and I am wondering if it would be possible to
upgrade Mediawiki, at least to version 1.17.4. It would be nice if the
extensions below could be installed also.

** **Semantic MediaWiki <http://semantic-mediawiki.org/>*
** **Semantic Forms <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Forms>
*
** **Semantic Forms
Inputs<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Forms_Inputs>
*
** **SemanticFormsSelect<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SemanticFormsSelect>
*
* *Semantic Internal
Objects<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Internal_Objects>
*
* *External Data <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:External_Data>*
* *Approved Revs <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Approved_Revs>*

Note that some of those extensions doesn't work in Mediawiki 1.15.Others
need to create some tables in Mediawiki database.

I noticed that I have no rights to create a page for PT-BR language. I can
create, but it doesn't appear (I couldn't find out why).

Any doubts, feel free to ask.

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"Para que as pessoas conquistem a paz em suas relações, a paz espiritual e
a paz entre os povos, é preciso que antes se ganhe a batalha interna das
virtudes sobre os defeitos" - Talal Husseini - Filósofo Acropolitano

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and
the peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher