incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.l...@varekai.org>
Subject Re: Dealing with a large and diverse project - Native Languages and project teams
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 00:40:10 GMT
2012/5/20 Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>

> <orcnote inline="true" />

Oooops. I don't know exactly what you mean "speaking for themselves". Do
you mean if it has worth to ASF/AOO good for all, if doesn't , people
should take care of themselves?

> Ask for people to join us?
> <orcnote>
>  Who do you mean by "us?"
>  For the project, you can refer people to www.openoffice.org.  Or an
>  improvement of the section starting with this page:
>  <http://www.openoffice.org/pt-br/>?
>  For local activities, it is up to you.
> </orcnote>

"Us" is people who are contributing to Apache OpenOffice to be known by
every single soul in this world, like me, Claudio, Fatima, Rui, Rubens,
Albino, Raul, Clovis, Rob, Louis, and many many others.

> Is there some way we can identify
> ourselves to the project?
> <orcnote>
>  That depends.
>  What do you have in mind?
>  Something more than "Amigos do Apache OpenOffice?"
> </orcmid>

What if we wanted to have a stand box? What if we distribute marketing
material?

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
http://almalivre.wordpress.com