incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.l...@varekai.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] [USER EXPERIENCE] - Create ooo-ux mailing list
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 11:34:08 GMT
2012/5/16 Xin Li <lxnice123@gmail.com>

> +1. count me in
> I think it will be helpful  for the ux issue discussion if we have a ooo-ux
> list or some other space for ux.

Just for the records: In my view, UX is  lot more than the software itself.
It has to do with how users get answers to their questions and doubts also.
And this has less to do with documentation than the easy access to it and
all information about the software and the community communication
channels. So, UX has to overview all those activities and make suggestions
on how to improve them all.

Regards

--
Paulo de Souza Lima