incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo de Souza Lima <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Wiki upgrade
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 19:02:14 GMT

What did you do? I didn't notice it.

I just want to know if it's possible for the people from infra upgrade
Mediawiki and install the suggested extensions.

If it's possible, we could begin to build a really interactive wiki,
focused in bringing the answers faster and easier to the users. It will be
also possible to create pre-categorized and pre-formated pages using forms
instead the editor.

Another question I have: Who else than me and Kevin Grignon is working in
this task (wiki organization)? I was seaching for UX team info, but it's
outdated, just like the others. It would be nice to know who is involved in
order to begin a working group, don't you think?

This weekend is promising... :-P

2012/5/11 Claudio Filho <>

> Hi
> Paulo, i did some changes in wiki and understood the "way" to do it. I
> can help you with this task together with infra.
> Claudio

Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador
Curitiba - PR
Linux User #432358
Ubuntu User #28729

"Para que as pessoas conquistem a paz em suas relações, a paz espiritual e
a paz entre os povos, é preciso que antes se ganhe a batalha interna das
virtudes sobre os defeitos" - Talal Husseini - Filósofo Acropolitano

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and
the peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher