incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.l...@varekai.org>
Subject Re: [UX] Questions for users
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 17:26:11 GMT
2012/5/20 Albino Biasutti Neto <biasuttin@gmail.com>

> Hi.

Hi

> My paticipation on UX. :-)
>
> We can prepare question for end users. Which country you are?; How old is
> it?; What do you use most: calc, write, impress, math ... ?; Doing reserch
> and they use the AOO; What you wish for improvements, and others.

I think you mean "How old are you?" =)

Maybe we could contribute to improve those questions. My 2 cents:

Are you using it at your work (ask where does he/she work) or at home, or
both?
Do you think you have enough support? Where do you use to get support?
(manuals, friends, forum, mailing lists, etc)

Rgds

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
http://almalivre.wordpress.com